3. .齐纳式安全栅与一次仪表组成本安安全防爆系统时，必须经国家指定的防爆检验机构检验认可。YB900系列齐纳式安全栅由国家防爆检验中心（CQST ）， 给出的Co， Lo分布参数是相对与IIC级（氢气级）的最大允许值，对于IIB级环境可把该参数乘以３，对于IIA级环境可把该参数乘以８。传输线选用不同规格的电缆时，其本身的电缆参数应予高度重视，不得超过规定值。
8. 齐纳式安全栅的安装、使用和维护应严格遵照GB 3836.152000《爆炸性气体环境用电气设备第15部分：危险场所电气安装（煤矿除外）》的有关条款进行。
9. 安全栅应有可靠接地，接地电阻不大于4Ω，接地线电阻不大于1 Ω。
1. Ziner safety grille should be installed in non-dangerous places. The cross-sectional area of soft copper conductors leading to the site (dangerous places) must be greater than 0.5mm2. The insulation strength of the connecting wire should be greater than 500V.
2. Zener-type safety gate with blue marking and non-intrinsic safety circuit wiring should not be misconnected and confused. Blue should be chosen as intrinsic safety marker for intrinsic safety conductors. The intrinsically safe and non-intrinsically safe conductors should be laid separately in the junction groove and each protective sleeve shall be used. On the intrinsic safety side of Ziner safety gate, other power sources, including other intrinsic safety circuits, are not allowed to be mixed.
3. When the Zener type safety grate and primary instrument constitute the cost-safe explosion-proof system, they must be inspected and approved by the explosion-proof inspection institution designated by the state. YB900 Series Zener Safety Gate is provided by National Explosion-proof Inspection Center (CQST). The distribution parameters of Co and Lo are the maximum allowable values relative to Class IIC (hydrogen level). For Class IIB environment, this parameter can be multiplied by 3, and for Class IIA environment, by 8. When choosing different specifications of cables for transmission lines, their own cable parameters should be highly valued and should not exceed the specified values.
4. When debugging the Ziner Safety Gate separately, attention must be paid to the type of Ziner Safety Gate, the polarity of power supply, voltage and the label on the terminal of the shell of Ziner Safety Gate.
5. It is strictly forbidden to use megawatt-hour meter to test the insulation between the terminals of Ziner safety gate. If we want to check the insulation of the system line, we should first disconnect all Zener type safety gate wiring, otherwise it will cause internal device damage.
6. All field instruments connected with Ziner safety grate shall conduct explosion-proof tests for the relevant explosion-proof departments and obtain explosion-proof certificates.
7. In principle, the manufacturer shall bear the damage of the internal module of Ziner safety grille when it needs to be repaired or replaced. When the user repairs himself, he should follow the relevant precautions, and the specific method should be carried out according to the chapter of maintenance (the maintenance of intrinsically safe instruments is limited to the scope mentioned, and the maintenance outside should be carried out with the manufacturer's quantity). It is not allowed to replace the components or structures that affect the explosion-proof performance at will.
8. The installation, use and maintenance of Ziner safety grille shall strictly comply with the relevant provisions of GB 3836.152000 "Electrical equipment for explosive gas environment Part 15: Electrical installation in dangerous places (except coal mines)".
9. Safety grids should be grounded reliably. The grounding resistance should not exceed 4 and the grounding wire resistance should not exceed 1.